The periodic information to be reported to the CSSF by the entities subject to its prudential supervision and the relating instructions are set out below according to the type of entity.
The instructions of the CSSF only concern the prudential reporting (tables B and O), for which the CSSF is responsible. The instructions relating to the statistical reporting (tables S), for which the BCL is responsible, are available on the BCL website. It should be borne in mind that the tables B, O and S are to be reported twice to the BCL and to the CSSF.
- Update of the Technical document relating to tables B 1.4 and B 6.4 (only in French) (April 2012)
- Publication of the instructions relating to tables B 1.4 and B 6.4 (applicable as from 31 December 2012) (26.01.2012)
- Changes to the technical support documents relating to tables B 1.4 and B 6.4 (only in French) (11.07.2011)
- Circular CSSF 11/513 : Amendments to the prudential reporting regarding capital adequacy (tables B 1.4 / B 6.4) applicable as of 31 December 2011
- Update of the Technical document relating to the transmission of tables B1.1, B 1.6, B 2.1, B 2.5, B 6.1, B 6.6, B 6.2 and B 6.7 (« Schedule of Conditions ») (in French)
- Changes to table B 2.3/6.3 "Information on large exposures" and relating instructions (7.12.2010)
- Circular CSSF 10/461 on the reporting of interim results / results at the end of the financial year and results of the previous financial year not yet allocated (in tables B 1.4 and B 6.4) (28.05.2010)