Press release 14/17
18 new réviseurs d’entreprises (statutory auditors) received today, at the CSSF, their diploma evidencing their success in the 2013 session of the examination of professional competence.
This diploma rewards a substantial training programme and is granted on the basis of a six-hour written examination and an individual oral test for every candidate in front of a jury appointed by the CSSF which is equally composed of audit professionals and of people not involved in the profession of réviseurs d’entreprises.
The diploma confirms the acquisition of the necessary professional qualifications to be granted the title of réviseur d’entreprises and to apply for authorisation in Luxembourg.
The ceremony took place in the presence of the Minister of Finance Pierre GRAMEGNA and the Director General of the CSSF Jean GUILL.
List of the 18 new réviseurs d’entreprises :
No SURNAME, First name Distinction
1. BARELY Sarah Satisfactory
2. BERNON Nicolas Satisfactory
3. CORNET Bertrand Distinction
4. DELANTE Fabien Satisfactory
5. ELOY Sandrine Satisfactory
6. FRANSSEN Mélanie Satisfactory
7. GABRIEL Gilles Satisfactory
8. GRANGE Florence Satisfactory
9. HONORE Julie Cum Laude
10. LE GAL Léna Cum Laude
11. LEBESGUE Julie Satisfactory
12. LIBBY Steven Cum Laude
13. MALLET Pierre Satisfactory
14. MIKOLAJEK Aude Cum Laude
15. ROUSSEL Olivier Satisfactory
16. TINEL Florence Satisfactory
17. VIVARIÉ Laurence Satisfactory
18. WERA Gilles Satisfactory
The CSSF congratulates the candidates for achieving this important professional qualification.