On the occasion of the publication of the CSSF’s Annual Report 2021, its directors and some of its experts speak, on its mini website Panorama, of the main topics that caught their attention in recent months. The following topics are addressed in videos:
- The vision of the CSSF.
- Various dimensions of sustainable finance.
- Climate-related and environmental risks.
- Regulation of mortgage loans in Luxembourg.
- Liquidity risk management in the UCI sector.
- Fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Issues concerning financial and non-financial data.
- Financial innovation and challenges with respect to IT security.
- The CSSF’s transformation strategy (CSSF 4.0).
- Upskilling at the CSSF.