Access the database
This is an FAQ regarding the structure of the CSSF’s website and the search possibilities it offers.
By accessing the public website cssf.lu, you may define your user profile, namely:
1. You are a professional of the financial sector
2. You are seeking information in relation to financial markets
3. You are a consumer
By selecting your profile, information, headlines and e-services (available in the toolbox) will be directly filtered according to your interests.
Please choose your profile by clicking on one of the tabs Professionals/Markets/Consumers in the top menu.
The website’s content pages are composed of two parts: a central part and a navigation part on the left side.
1. The left zone allows navigating per chapter within the page.
2. The central part lays out the content itself. “Invariant” zones are located at the bottom of every page:
You can access the search page for regulatory documents in the following ways:
1. Via the top menu by clicking on “Regulatory framework”: the library allows you to apply filters and to search for regulatory texts (including relevant FAQs) according to different criteria such as topic, type of publication (EU regulation, national regulation, etc.), keyword, publication date, etc.
2. Via the search area (magnifying glass) in the top menu which allows to access the library “Regulatory framework”.
3. Via the search area (magnifying glass) of the main menu through direct links to certain types of documents such as circulars, CSSF regulations and laws.
4. The “Quick access” zone in the presentation pages dedicated to each entity type includes a link to the regulations relating to this entity type. The library results are pre-filtered accordingly.
You can access the search page for documents other than regulatory documents in the following ways:
1. Depuis le menu principal de la page d’accueil, via la librairie « Publications et données » : Filtrez et recherchez les documents à partir de différents critères tels que : la thématique, le profil, le type de publication (formulaire, communication, rapport annuel, etc.), un mot clé, la date de publication, etc.
2. Via the search area (magnifying glass) in the main menu which allows you to access the library “Publication and data”.
3. A direct link to warnings is available via the search area (magnifying glass) in the top menu.
4. The “Quick access” zone in the presentation pages dedicated to each entity type includes a link to the publications and data relating to this entity type. The library results are pre-filtered accordingly.
A database of entities supervised by the CSSF is available and accessible to all users:
1. Via the search area (magnifying glass) of the main menu which includes a direct link to the database “Search entities”.
2. The “Quick access” zone in the presentation pages dedicated to each entity type includes a link to “Search entities” relating to this entity type. The library results are pre-filtered accordingly.
A toolbox is available in the top menu. This toolbox allows access to the different e-services (applications) of the CSSF and changes in accordance with the chosen user profile.
The CSSF website’s accessibility statement is available on the “Acessbility” page.
At the bottom of every page (footer menu), there is a link “Subscribe”.
By clicking on this link, you will be directed to a subscription page, allowing you to subscribe to the newsletter, change your preferences or to unsubscribe.
All you need is your email address.
You can apply for a job at the CSSF by visiting the dedicated recruitment website.
This website is directly accessible via the CSSF’ public website through the link “Careers” in the top menu on every page (header menu).
“Careers” lists all open positions at the CSSF and provides you with information on the application and recruitment process.
If you wish to comment on the general use of the website, you are welcome to fill in the contact form in the section “Contacts” in the top menu of every page.
Should you have a question regarding any particular section, do not hesitate to contact a CSSF agent through the contact data provided in that section.