Entry into force of the reform of the legal publication regime
As announced in the communiqué of 17 May 2016, the law reforming the legal publication regime relating to companies and associations was published in Mémorial A No 94 of 30 May 2016 and entered into force on 1 June 2016. This law amends, inter alia, some laws governing the financial sector which are available on the CSSF website and which will be updated shortly.
- law of 17 June 1992 relating to the annual and consolidated accounts of credit institutions, as amended;
- the law of 31 May 1999 governing the domiciliation of companies, as amended;
- the law of 22 March 2004 on securitisation, as amended;
- the law of 15 June 2004 relating to the Investment company in risk capital (SICAR), as amended;
- the law of 13 July 2005 on institutions for occupational retirement provision in the form of pension savings companies with variable capital (SEPCAVs) and pension savings associations (ASSEPs), as amended;
- the law of 13 February 2007 relating to specialised investment funds, as amended;
- the law of 10 November 2009 on payment services, as amended;
- the law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment, as amended;
- the law of 18 December 2015 on the failure of credit institutions and certain investment firms.
The law is available in French under the following link: http://www.legilux.public.lu/leg/a/archives/2016/0094/a094.pdf#page=5
In addition, it is recalled that a brochure was published by the Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés (Trade and Companies Register) in order to enable an efficient implementation of the new obligations for fonds communs de placement (common funds). This brochure is available only in French under the following link: